The Aspire 18650 battery is an excellent quality 2600mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery. This battery is suitable for use with vape kits and mods that use removable batteries.
Aspire batteries are tested extensively and are proven to provide a safe, steady current for long periods of time. This battery should take around 3 hours to charge fully. Please ensure that you only use a charging adapter that matches the supported charging range of your vape kit.
Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous when not handled, stored or charged appropriately. Please read the battery safety guidelines below before use.
- Suitable for normal discharge current (max. 20A) applications
- Battery Safety
Battery Safety Information
Lithium-ion batteries can be dangerous when not handled, stored or charged appropriately. We recommend reading and adhering to the following safety guidelines before using ANY rechargeable battery.
- Do not carry loose batteries in pockets or bags. Contact with coins, other batteries and other conductive items can cause batteries to short.
- Do not use iPhone, iPad, smartphone, tablet, or other 3rd party adapters/wall fitted USB points to charge your vape kit. Check the plug adaptor output and check the supported charging range of your vape hardware. If the plug adaptor output is not supported by your vape hardware then do not use it.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended or on charge overnight.
- Do not charge, use or store batteries in direct sunlight or any hot environment.
- Do not use your battery if the wrap is ripped, dented or otherwise damaged.
- Do not charge your battery over 4.29V.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time.