Inspired by the streamline sport car, the Nautilus Prime got its brilliant all-in-one pod mod design based on the square structure, and take the globally loved Nautilus BVC coil range and equipped with a side airflow control system, to maximise the Nautilus’ coil performance. What's more, Nautilus Prime boasts a huge 2000 mAh battery that delivers up to 60 watts of power, it is a great on-the-go device for vapers.
What's more, Aspire have announced you can build your own coils with the Aspire Nautilus Prime Rebuildable RBA Deck (Sold Separately)
Nautilus Prime specifications:
- Type-C 2A quick charging;
- Pod capacity: 2.0 ml
- Built-in battery capacity:2000 mAh;
- 0.69'' OLED screen;
- Output wattage range: 1-60W
- Output voltage range: 0.5V-8.0V
- Output mode: VW/VV/Bypass
- Supported resistance: 0.1-3.5Ω
- Continuous fire time: 10S
- Dimensions:45*23*78 mm(without drip tip)
Compatible with standard Nautilus series coils.