Returning to us is easy, and we aim to make this process as simple as can be! Before doing so, however, there are a few things to bear in mind.
- We advise that all returns are sent back to us using a tracked service, such as Royal Mail Signed For - we accept no responsibility for any item(s) lost in transit.
- Any item(s) must be returned in brand-new / sealed condition, and with all associated original packaging.
- We also recommend getting in touch with us first via email or phone, as we might be able to help fix any issues!
What can't be returned?
- For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on E-liquid, coils or drip tips (unless the item(s) have been proven to be incorrect or in extreme circumstances).
We offer a 6-month warranty period on all devices and starter kits. Please contact us first to initiate the warranty process. Please note that our warranty policy does not cover:
- Any cosmetic defects and/or damage.
- Issues that have been caused by user error or misuse.
- Devices that have been 'bricked' from incorrect firmware updates.
- E-liquid, tanks, coils or drip tips.
All returns must be sent in reasonable condition and in their original packaging. Any decision is ultimately made by the manufacturer. Any item(s) that do not meet this criteria will be returned to the sender via 2nd Class Royal Mail Signed For postage.
Please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or via phone on 01179 611104 to initiate the returns process.